Master of Business Administration (M.B.A)
best mba admission consultants Delhi
MBA Full form is Master of Business Administration. MBA is a professional postgraduate course, acting as a stepping stone for senior leadership roles by focusing on the fundamentals of accounting, finance, marketing, economics, business ethics, investment management and modern business administration. MBA course duration for full time is 2 years, Executive MBA is 15-18 months, distance MBA is 2-5 years and Online MBA is 1-4 years.
To seek MBA Admission, candidates must score at least 50-60 % in their undergraduate degree to be eligible for MBA and qualify for MBA Entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT etc. Students will also need to appear for the GD/PI rounds after clearing the MBA entrance Exams.
MBA Subjects include market-oriented subjects like Marketing Management, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Strategic Management, etc. MBA Courses List includes MBA Specialization like MBA Finance, MBA Marketing, MBA Hr, MBA Operation.
MBA courses are a highly rewarding career choice. Top MBA Colleges like IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Calcutta, and IIM Bangalore provide an average MBA placement of INR 20-25 LPA. MBA Jobs usually include job roles like Senior Managers, Business Development Management, Human Resources managers, Business Analysts (IT), Management Consultants, Financial Analysts, Area Sales Managers, etc.
Students may also go abroad to study MBA at top colleges in the world. MBA in Abroad countries provides better knowledge about business management and thus able to provide better career opportunities. Top MBA Colleges abroad are Harvard Business School, London Business School, Stanford Graduate School of Business, MIT (Sloan) etc.
The Eligibility for MBA in Delhi is not tough to get into but need proper Documentations.
- Successfully Passed Undergraduate Degree Course of 3 year or 4 years of Duration.
- Appearing for Final Year Graduation Examination students.
- Students Must have 50% and Above percentage.
- Compulsory Need to be Indian Resident.
- Foreign Students Require to have Valid Student Visa and Passport.
- No Changes in Name in Mark sheets of class 10,12 or Graduation (If the valid Proof Required).
- Must not be an Active Government Employ. (If Employed then proof of leaving Job Required).
- Should not Actively take Regular Admission at two Colleges and Courses. (Post Graduate).